The Anxiety Tools Academy
by Dr. Katerina Sheffield
Are you experiencing anxiety and stress and are also:
- Too busy and have limited time to find comprehensive solutions?
- Tired, exhausted and overwhelmed?
- A busy professional, mom, or entrepreneur?
- Suffering from: teeth clenching, racing thoughts, and the inability to relax your tense body?
- Experiencing sleep problems, sex problems, shallow breathing and un-diagnosable digestive issues?
- Feeling like your insides are all tangled up?
- Wary of biased, inaccurate information on the web?
You know that your body has taken a beating this past year and a half with the pandemic.
You know that not having to wear a mask and being able to return to the activities you love is not enough to shift you.
This program is for you.
Dr. Katerina Sheffield is a double board certified doctor with 30 years of experience. Your trusted source for reliable wellness information and solutions.
Anxiety and stress significantly deteriorate your health, wellness, and longevity.
Information on the web is often biased and unreliable. Did you know that there are supplements listed on Web MD for anxiety that are known to cause liver problems?
Did you know that deep breathing is not always the correct controlled breathing pattern and in some cases, it can actually make things worse?
Let me help you.
Here are three reasons this program is for you now:
- This program is comprehensive, and well researched. It will empower you with both the knowledge and the skills to achieve and maintain tangible results. In 8 weeks, you can win your battle with anxiety and stress.
- This program includes practical, actionable steps that are customized to your own personal needs and can be easily incorporated into your daily routine, all from the comfort of your own home
- Dr. Katerina Sheffield has an extensive health education and 30+ years experience. As both a Pharmacist and Doctor of Chiropractic, she understands both health approaches: Western and Eastern; medical and wellness/alternative. She brings the best of both worlds and a balanced, unbiased, comprehensive approach to help you be successful in overcoming the negative impact of anxiety and stress.
The program starts Wednesday June 23, 2021, so sign up today!